The cost of bad data is an astonishing 15% to 25% of revenue for most companies.
Source: MIT Sloan Management Review
- Is your organization’s data doing what it’s expected to do?
- Is your data credible to make critical business decisions?
- Does it contribute to the bottom-line? Does it drive productivity?
- Is it in good shape to embrace digital challenges to stay ahead of competition?
With the right framework, people and practices, your organization can implement a strategy and process to overcome data governance challenges.
During this webinar our Data Specialist, Bhushan De Costa’s objective is to:
- Highlight what companies are missing out as a result of no data governance
- Educate companies on how a data governance framework is key to their business, especially the bottom-line/cost component
Sign up below to receive the link and watch the webinar on-demand.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.