The cost of bad data is an astonishing 15% to 25% of revenue for most companies.
Source: MIT Sloan Management Review
- Is your organization’s data doing what it’s expected to do?
- Is your data credible to make critical business decisions?
- Does it contribute to the bottom-line? Does it drive productivity?
- Is it in good shape to embrace digital challenges to stay ahead of competition?
With the right framework, people and practices, your organization can implement a strategy and process to overcome data governance challenges.
During this webinar our Data Specialist, Bhushan De Costa’s objective is to:
- Highlight what companies are missing out as a result of no data governance
- Educate companies on how a data governance framework is key to their business, especially the bottom-line/cost component
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.
Fortude launches its Diversity and Inclusion initiative, ‘I AM DIVERSITY’
On the 18th of January, Fortude launched the ‘I AM DIVERSITY’ initiative, as part of its corporate ethos to encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees irrespective of age, gender, race, color, orientation and disability.