Primary job role
The full–stack software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using Angular, NodeJS, and related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Convert architecture into comprehensive designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work on critical implementation assignments while providing technical leadership to the team
- Adopt and enforce coding standards, conduct regular code reviews and make sure the team members are educated on the coding standards
- Recognize application deficiencies and implement effective solutions promptly
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the deliverables and effectively manage project releases
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams
- Assist architects, project managers, and business analysts in managing client relationships and stakeholders successfully
- Implement automated continuous delivery and deployment
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture
- Strong experience in Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong experience in on-premises container orchestration management and public cloud using Docker, Kubernetes, or a similar solution
- Overall understanding of the service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with widely–used design patterns
- Experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Understanding of the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Firsthand experience in managing project releases
- Build applications using Azure services and deploy them on Azure infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
© 2021 Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. All rights reserved.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.
6 ways how Ephesoft accelerates data entry to your Infor solution
Our latest blog post covers six reasons why enterprises should implement IDM Capture, an add-on developed by Ephesoft and Infor that leverages ML, AI, OCR, and ICR to capture, process, classify, extract, and validate data from multiple sources.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.