Primary job role
The full–stack software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using Angular, NodeJS, and related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Convert architecture into comprehensive designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work on critical implementation assignments while providing technical leadership to the team
- Adopt and enforce coding standards, conduct regular code reviews and make sure the team members are educated on the coding standards
- Recognize application deficiencies and implement effective solutions promptly
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the deliverables and effectively manage project releases
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams
- Assist architects, project managers, and business analysts in managing client relationships and stakeholders successfully
- Implement automated continuous delivery and deployment
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture
- Strong experience in Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong experience in on-premises container orchestration management and public cloud using Docker, Kubernetes, or a similar solution
- Overall understanding of the service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with widely–used design patterns
- Experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Understanding of the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Firsthand experience in managing project releases
- Build applications using Azure services and deploy them on Azure infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.