Software Engineer – UX
Primary job role
As a UX Designer, you will be involved in researching & designing great user interfaces/experiences and delivering high-quality web applications for our clients and their end-users.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Work with UI Designers to implement attractive designs
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an Associate UX Designer/UX Designer in similar projects.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- A good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Less, SVG and Java Scripts is a plus
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- Good understanding and practical implementation experience of design principles like “Material Design” and “Metro”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design or an equivalent qualification
- Results & Execution Orientation
- Client Orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.