Software Engineer – UX
Primary job role
As a UX Designer, you will be involved in researching & designing great user interfaces/experiences and delivering high-quality web applications for our clients and their end-users.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Work with UI Designers to implement attractive designs
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an Associate UX Designer/UX Designer in similar projects.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- A good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Less, SVG and Java Scripts is a plus
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- Good understanding and practical implementation experience of design principles like “Material Design” and “Metro”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design or an equivalent qualification
- Results & Execution Orientation
- Client Orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.