Software Engineer – UX
Primary job role
As a UX Designer, you will be involved in researching & designing great user interfaces/experiences and delivering high-quality web applications for our clients and their end-users.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Work with UI Designers to implement attractive designs
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an Associate UX Designer/UX Designer in similar projects.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- A good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Less, SVG and Java Scripts is a plus
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma)
- Good understanding and practical implementation experience of design principles like “Material Design” and “Metro”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design or an equivalent qualification
- Results & Execution Orientation
- Client Orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.