Software Engineer – Angular, NodeJS (Support)
Primary job role
The primary job role of the full-stack support software engineer will be to design, develop and support solutions using Angular, Node.js, and related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement high-quality software and databases
- Participate in effort estimations
- Participate in design discussions and take ownership of module designs
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues
- Engage in package deployment and release management
- Provide technical support to end users
- Train and guide new developers and junior team members
- Participate in requirement discussions
- Take part in project-related meetings
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of working with RESTful APIs and JSON, and XML formats
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database
- Hands-on experience in AWS services, DevOps, Git, Agile, and Jira, will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.