M3 Consultant (Finance)
Primary job role
The Finance Consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite Multi-tenant implementations, support services & work packages on the finance/costing module (Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Product Costing, VAT/ TAX management in UK & EU, Finance related Locally related to UK & EU. Banking, HMRC, Credit card integrations) for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
The following duties are related to the Finance & Costing module.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating, and documenting business processes, business requirements.
- Documenting gap analysis, blueprint and scenarios related to Sales & Distribution.
- Conduct (CRP) Conference Room Pilots sessions.
- Configuring, migrating data, creating test data & testing.
- Designing the solution, documenting the integration specifications & integration testing.
- Creating training material for key users and end users, training & evaluating.
- Monitoring system testing.
- Planning data migration, data cleansing, validation & migration.
- Production configuration of the Finance module.
- Providing first-level, second level, and third-level support during go-live.
- Providing post go-live training & testing related to Finance.
- Providing post go-live functional L2 support.
- Designing solutions for change requests on the Finance module, providing estimates, specification documenting, testing, and presenting.
- Designing pre-sales solutions, estimating, testing, presenting, and documenting.
- Mentor project teammates – This includes reviewing the following skills: consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years or more of experience in Infor M3 ERP Consulting.
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC, Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution
Infor Satellite products & Technologies:
- PLM, Factory Track (FT), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Infor Rythm, MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), Infor Document Management (IDM), Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi-Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.