M3 Consultant (Finance)
Primary job role
The Finance Consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite Multi-tenant implementations, support services & work packages on the finance/costing module (Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Product Costing, VAT/ TAX management in UK & EU, Finance related Locally related to UK & EU. Banking, HMRC, Credit card integrations) for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
The following duties are related to the Finance & Costing module.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating, and documenting business processes, business requirements.
- Documenting gap analysis, blueprint and scenarios related to Sales & Distribution.
- Conduct (CRP) Conference Room Pilots sessions.
- Configuring, migrating data, creating test data & testing.
- Designing the solution, documenting the integration specifications & integration testing.
- Creating training material for key users and end users, training & evaluating.
- Monitoring system testing.
- Planning data migration, data cleansing, validation & migration.
- Production configuration of the Finance module.
- Providing first-level, second level, and third-level support during go-live.
- Providing post go-live training & testing related to Finance.
- Providing post go-live functional L2 support.
- Designing solutions for change requests on the Finance module, providing estimates, specification documenting, testing, and presenting.
- Designing pre-sales solutions, estimating, testing, presenting, and documenting.
- Mentor project teammates – This includes reviewing the following skills: consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years or more of experience in Infor M3 ERP Consulting.
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC, Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution
Infor Satellite products & Technologies:
- PLM, Factory Track (FT), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Infor Rythm, MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), Infor Document Management (IDM), Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi-Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.