IT Business Partner
Primary job role
The IT Business Partner will be responsible for advising and supporting the assigned function and implementing an IT Functional Strategy across SBUs while aligning and prioritizing IT initiatives. The IT Business Partner will also work with the assigned functions in defining system initiatives and technology roadmaps, prioritizing change requests (CRs), initiating new projects, identifying and rolling out digitization and automation initiatives, and serving as an SME for all functional IT applications.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with functional leadership to understand business priorities and the function’s technology needs
- Facilitate IT roadmap development for the function along with the functional leadership team
- Prepare the business requirement proposal for new projects, including detailed requirements, budgets, and timelines
- Work with the function to articulate requirement and acceptance criteria of CRs/new projects, including identification of project risks and risk mitigation plans
- Act as an interface between the ICT team and the function, including finalization of project scope, and prioritization of functional IT initiatives
- Evaluate results of prototypes, including test results, scalability, and budgets
- Monitor the effective rollout of approved digitization and automation projects in coordination with the functional and concerned ICT teams across SBUs
- Stay updated on the technology trends in the market
- If required, work with the functional and ICT teams to prepare documentation
- Review and ensure documentation are available for functional applications
- 4 to 5 years of experience in one of the following domains
- Supply chain management
- Ops and engineering
- Human resources
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.