Associate Architect – .Net
Primary job role
Provide deep technical strategies, standards, tool choices, and frameworks to build software applications and integrations. He or she should be a natural leader and should be able to inspire and lead junior technical teams. Should be able to take risks in terms of adopting cutting-edge technologies and tools. Should be good in all forms of communication especially in articulating technical concepts. Should be able collaborate with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Produce/review architecture documents and design artefacts for products and services.
- Produce/review/optimize relational and NoSQL database designs.
- Establish/enforce design and coding standards.
- Work cohesively with technical and project management teams.
- Contribute to the scope and effort management of allocated projects.
- Adopt up-to-date technologies.
- Take responsibility for the technical quality of deliverables.
- Assist and contribute to the career development of the associates.
- Implement and evangelize continuous integration and deployment in allocated projects.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity
- 8 years of experience in the software field
- Experience working directly with foreign clients
- Ability to be mobile and located at different local and overseas customer locations
- Being a Microsoft MVP will be an advantage
- Should be a Microsoft technology evangelist
- Extensive knowhow in Microsoft on premise and Azure cloud ecosystems
- Extensive knowledge in contemporary architectural patterns
- Very good understanding of cloud-based ecosystems such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience in developing and delivering cloud-based products and services.
- Ability to adapt to different technology environments
- Ability to design and optimize deployment architectures
- Ability produce extensive but simple solutions for a given problem and express them in standard notations such as UML/ER.
- Experience in capacity planning for production environments
- Experience in machine learning and analytics is favourable
- Experience in ERP Solutions is favourable
- Experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, jQuery, AngulerJS/Angular (or a similar technology), Microsoft SQL, EF (ORM), ADO.NET, WPF, Windows Form, and HTML5/CSS3 will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science / Equivalent Professional Qualification
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post: