Associate Architect (.Net, Angular, NodeJS)
Primary job role
Provide deep technical strategies, standards, tool choices, and frameworks to build software applications and integrations. He or she should be a natural leader and should be able to inspire and lead junior technical teams. Should be able to take risks in terms of adopting cutting-edge technologies and tools. Should be good in all forms of communication especially in articulating technical concepts. Should be able collaborate with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Produce/review architecture documents and design artefacts for products and services.
- Produce/review/optimize relational and NoSQL database designs.
- Establish/enforce design and coding standards.
- Work cohesively with technical and project management teams.
- Contribute to the scope and effort management of allocated projects.
- Adopt up-to-date technologies.
- Take responsibility for the technical quality of deliverables.
- Assist and contribute to the career development of the associates.
- Implement and evangelize continuous integration and deployment in allocated projects.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity
- 8 years of experience in the software field
Experience working directly with foreign clients
- Ability to be mobile and located at different local and overseas customer locations
- Being a Microsoft MVP will be an advantage
- Should be a Microsoft technology evangelist
- Extensive knowhow in Microsoft on premise and Azure cloud ecosystems
- Extensive knowledge in contemporary architectural patterns
- Very good understanding of cloud-based ecosystems such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience in developing and delivering cloud-based products and services.
- Ability to adapt to different technology environments
- Ability to design and optimize deployment architectures
- Ability produce extensive but simple solutions for a given problem and express them in standard notations such as UML/ER.
- Experience in capacity planning for production environments
- Experience in machine learning and analytics is favourable
- Experience in ERP Solutions is favourable
- Experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, jQuery, AngulerJS/Angular (or a similar technology), Microsoft SQL, EF (ORM), ADO.NET, WPF, Windows Form, and HTML5/CSS3 will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science / Equivalent Professional Qualification
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Client orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.