Associate Architect (.Net, Angular, NodeJS)
Primary job role
Provide deep technical strategies, standards, tool choices, and frameworks to build software applications and integrations. He or she should be a natural leader and should be able to inspire and lead junior technical teams. Should be able to take risks in terms of adopting cutting-edge technologies and tools. Should be good in all forms of communication especially in articulating technical concepts. Should be able collaborate with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Produce/review architecture documents and design artefacts for products and services.
- Produce/review/optimize relational and NoSQL database designs.
- Establish/enforce design and coding standards.
- Work cohesively with technical and project management teams.
- Contribute to the scope and effort management of allocated projects.
- Adopt up-to-date technologies.
- Take responsibility for the technical quality of deliverables.
- Assist and contribute to the career development of the associates.
- Implement and evangelize continuous integration and deployment in allocated projects.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity
- 8 years of experience in the software field
Experience working directly with foreign clients
- Ability to be mobile and located at different local and overseas customer locations
- Being a Microsoft MVP will be an advantage
- Should be a Microsoft technology evangelist
- Extensive knowhow in Microsoft on premise and Azure cloud ecosystems
- Extensive knowledge in contemporary architectural patterns
- Very good understanding of cloud-based ecosystems such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience in developing and delivering cloud-based products and services.
- Ability to adapt to different technology environments
- Ability to design and optimize deployment architectures
- Ability produce extensive but simple solutions for a given problem and express them in standard notations such as UML/ER.
- Experience in capacity planning for production environments
- Experience in machine learning and analytics is favourable
- Experience in ERP Solutions is favourable
- Experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, jQuery, AngulerJS/Angular (or a similar technology), Microsoft SQL, EF (ORM), ADO.NET, WPF, Windows Form, and HTML5/CSS3 will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science / Equivalent Professional Qualification
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.