Application Support Manager (ERP)
Primary job role
The Application Support Manager/Service Manager will lead Fortude’s Application Support team, which provides support services to a global clientele. The incumbent will ensure that support services are delivered, adhering to the agreed SLAs. The role also includes liaising with key users, customers, vendors, and internal shared services functions to ensure customer applications meet agreed expectations. The Application Support Manager/Service Manager will be based in Colombo and will travel overseas as and when required.
- Manage Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 support provision and service management.
- Maintain and increase the efficiency of incident or service requests and problem management processes and procedures.
- Assist in developing and reviewing documents such as SLAs, contracts, and agreements.
- Report the SLA status to clients and management.
- Manage support transitions and provide post go-live support.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years productions support experience at a managerial level
- Minimum one-year ERP support experience
- Overseas experience will be an added advantage
- Degree or a relevant professional qualification
- ITIL Certification
- HIPAA and PHI certifications will be an added advantage
- Results and execution orientation
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.