The cost of bad data is an astonishing 15% to 25% of revenue for most companies.
Source: MIT Sloan Management Review
- Is your organization’s data doing what it’s expected to do?
- Is your data credible to make critical business decisions?
- Does it contribute to the bottom-line? Does it drive productivity?
- Is it in good shape to embrace digital challenges to stay ahead of competition?
With the right framework, people and practices, your organization can implement a strategy and process to overcome data governance challenges.
During this webinar our Data Specialist, Bhushan De Costa’s objective is to:
- Highlight what companies are missing out as a result of no data governance
- Educate companies on how a data governance framework is key to their business, especially the bottom-line/cost component