Are you faced with the following challenges?
- The defined test scope was not achieved due to resource, budget, and/or time constraints?
- Unavailability of key users for repetitive testing during defect fixes and upgrades?
- Testing needs more time and effort than originally planned?
- Maintaining test coverage and rigor during the project a challenge?
- End-to-end integration testing/regression testing was not adequately completed prior to go-live due to time constraints?
If your answer is yes, then join us for a webinar on Reducing Test Cycle Time and Increasing Test Coverage through Automation, as test automation experts Jeffrey Brown, Senior Product Director, Infor and Harshana Kuruppu, Head of QA, Fortude share their experience on how Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS) could significantly improve the performance of your software, reduce resource time and costs!
Sign up below to receive the link and watch the webinar on-demand.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.