Infor Implementation Methodology
The Fortude team will make sure that they get to know you and your business through the process of a discovery session, implementing, optimising and maintaining your Infor solution so that it meets and exceeds your needs, effortlessly.
Reasons we're made for each other: you, us and Infor.
Fortude implements and integrates M3 and M3 CloudSuites to help transform businesses and deliver specialized value across industries.
- The only leading Infor implementation partner that has a system of record
- Our teams are made up of Infor certified individuals with global, multi-disciplinary experience
- We’re a trusted implementation partner, with a verifiable track record in helping businesses achieve optimal business impact through implementing Infor applications
- We have one of the largest M3 consulting resource bases in the world and we’ve delivered projects in more than 15 countries
- We cover pre-project business optimization through scoping, hands-on ownership via go-live and managed support
We make your journey to working with M3 CloudSuites seamless: our training experience
We help you manage change better by training key users on a new software system – this will enhance user experience and help mitigate resistance. Our Infor certified consultants will help you leverage the very best of Infor – whatever their interaction with the system, we achieve our goal of facilitating great user-experience and ultimate business success for you.
Training is one of our key differentiators and one we’re proud of. Our training will help you:
- Increase process effectivity
- Increase speed in performance
- Draw data efficiently
- Work in seamless integration with other divisions.
Upgrades and Extensibility
Whether it's upgrading a latest version of M3, or moving to the cloud, our consultants have the experience of bridging current customizations to new functionality, and delivering extensibility.
Work packages sit on top of your existing requirement for an ERP implementation – and are customizations or integrations to support specific business requirements.
You can get your desired business outcomes with our expertise in Infor M3 applications and integrations, which include: MAK development, StoryTeller, reporting development, process automation, ION integration services, and customer integration and workflow.
- Fleet of certified consultants and engineers to handle implementations
- Timely implementations with zero negative business impact
- Secure data validation and confirmation
- Customizations according to unique business requirements
We offer application & technical support services by Infor certified consultants and provide customizable and flexible app support services that work with you and for you.
- Functional support for an end to end business processes from planning to finance, manufacturing, stock flow, controlling, order processing, procurement, tracking and warehousing
- Technical support for a host of services including MOM, APIs, ION, SDK, Ming.le, and automation tools
- Systems admin support through period health checks, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployments, configurations, installations, and backups
- Extended services – training, reviews, dedicated services managers, senior management meetups
We primarily provide application support to customers who run on Infor M3/ CloudSuite to help maintain their ERP systems. The services are available through 24x5 or 8x5 offerings.
Fortude offers the following app-support services:
- M3 Functional Support (L2, L3)
- M3 Technical Support (L2, L3)
- System Administration Support
- Infor BI Support (L2, L3)
- Net & Java Application Support (L2, L3)
On-demand application support services:
- Ad-hoc functional/development and on-premise Infor systems support
- Ready to support resources upon request
- Customizable monthly/quarterly support
- Monthly payments on actuals upon delivery
Other extended app-support services:
- M3 trainings
- Solution reviews by SMEs
- Dedicated Service Managers and Consultants
- Onsite quarterly performance reviews
Application support aims to provide:
- Stable systems with minimal disruption to operations
- Faster resolution time ensuring smooth run of operations
- Rapid development of business improvement
- Assistance in business process improvements
- Minimal disruption to operations during surge requirements
- Awareness of status, improvement areas and risks
- Periodic health checks to assure risk is mitigated for operations
- Improved knowledge ensuring right first time use of M3 application