|March 30, 2021||1.00 PM GMT||Online|
Tune in on our segment of the M3 User Association Showcase and gather first hand experience from our speakers as they drive you through Infor® Testing as a Service (TaaS) is a cloud-based testing automation platform that supports Infor, third-party, and custom applications. The advantage of Infor TaaS is that it has a codeless, user-friendly graphical interface, which is ideal for business users with little or no experience in software test automation. With TaaS, businesses have cut down testing cycle time by over 90%.
Fortude, a leading technology solutions provider specialising in Infor TaaS and CloudSuite/M3, invites you to a webinar to discuss how your business can benefit from TaaS, its new Workflow Designer feature, and about steering clear of potential pitfalls in rolling out TaaS for your organisation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• The features of the new TaaS Workflow Designer
• How to include test automation in your testing roadmap
• A proven three-step delivery methodology
• The importance of end-to-end automation of your business scenarios
• Refining test management using the TaaS Workflow Designer
• The User-friendly results analysis interface
• And more on how Bega cheese reduced their regression testing effort by 90%
Event will start in
|Luke Klinger||Harshana Kuruppu|
|Business Analyst, Infor||Head of QA – Software Development, Fortude|