Primary job role
The SuccessFactors Consultant will work with the internal HR, and IT teams to implement and maintain SAP SuccessFactors as the HR information system (HRIS) at Fortude. You will prepare and drive the project plan and ensure SuccessFactors runs smoothly and delivers the expected results.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Define the detailed design for development requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and solution reviews.
- Formulate a project plan with vendors and obtain approval from stakeholders
- Adhere to the project plan and provide timely updates to the project sponsor.
- Conduct cut-over planning.
- Provide post go-live support.
- Assists users by answering questions and providing support on time.
- Resolve problems, and reassign or escalate advanced inquiries to the vendor or internal staff.
- Record data required to analyze problems and track them until resolution.
- Prepare and present reports related to HRIS issues for management’s review and action.
- Support other HR-related automation.
- 2 years of SuccessFactors consulting and implementation experience
- Ability to assess user requirements as per the system limits
- On-call support for maintenance-related activities
- Knowledge of HR theory and trends across multiple processes such as Hire to Retire (H2R)
- SuccessFactors-related certifications
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- SAP certification will be desirable
- Results and execution orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.