Software Engineer – Managed Services (Angular & NodeJS)
Primary job role
The primary job role of the full-stack managed services software engineer will be to design, develop and support solutions using Angular, Node.js, and related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement high-quality software and databases
- Participate in effort estimations
- Participate in design discussions and take ownership of module designs
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues
- Engage in package deployment and release management
- Provide technical support to end users
- Train and guide new developers and junior team members
- Participate in requirement discussions
- Take part in project-related meetings
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of working with RESTful APIs and JSON, and XML formats
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database
- Hands-on experience in AWS services, DevOps, Git, Agile, and Jira, will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.