Software Engineer – Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Primary job role
We are looking for robotic process automation (RPA) software engineers to join our team. The right person will aspire to be a part of an intelligent, motivated, and self-driven team and must have sound communication skills and a problem-solving mindset.
The RPA software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate and related technologies.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Develop workflows using pre-defined coding standards.
• Create solution design documents, development specification documents and end-user documentation.
• Work with solutions architects, business analysts, project managers, QA analysts, business owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impact.
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of solutions.
• Support deployments and troubleshoot production support tickets.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a related field
• Firsthand experience in UiPath is a must. Design and development knowledge in Microsoft Power Automate will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of working with VB.NET or C#.NET is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or an equivalent qualification
• Friendly and easy-going
• Willingness to work flexible times
• Problem-solving mindset
• Team orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.