Software Engineer – RPA
Primary job role
We are looking for robotic process automation (RPA) software engineers to join our team. The right person will aspire to be a part of an intelligent, motivated, and self-driven team and must have sound communication skills and a problem-solving mindset.
The RPA software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate and related technologies.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Develop workflows using pre-defined coding standards.
• Create solution design documents, development specification documents and end-user documentation.
• Work with solutions architects, business analysts, project managers, QA analysts, business owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impact.
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of solutions.
• Support deployments and troubleshoot production support tickets.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a related field
• Firsthand experience in UiPath is a must. Design and development knowledge in Microsoft Power Automate will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of working with VB.NET or C#.NET is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or an equivalent qualification
• Friendly and easy-going
• Willingness to work flexible times
• Problem-solving mindset
• Team orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.