Software Engineer – Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Primary job role
We are looking for robotic process automation (RPA) software engineers to join our team. The right person will aspire to be a part of an intelligent, motivated, and self-driven team and must have sound communication skills and a problem-solving mindset.
The RPA software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate and related technologies.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Develop workflows using pre-defined coding standards.
• Create solution design documents, development specification documents and end-user documentation.
• Work with solutions architects, business analysts, project managers, QA analysts, business owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impact.
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of solutions.
• Support deployments and troubleshoot production support tickets.
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a related field
• Firsthand experience in UiPath is a must. Design and development knowledge in Microsoft Power Automate will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of working with VB.NET or C#.NET is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or an equivalent qualification
• Friendly and easy-going
• Willingness to work flexible times
• Problem-solving mindset
• Team orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.