Software Engineer – .Net (Support)
Primary job role
As a full-stack support software engineer, your primary job role will be to develop and support .net applications and frontend applications using Angular, React.js, or related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts. Furthermore, you will play a leadership role by managing a team of support engineers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement quality software and databases.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues.
- Perform package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in requirement discussions.
- Participate in project meetings.
- 2-3 years of experience in software engineering or a relevant field.
- Good experience in web API development
- Experience in Entity Framework 6, SQL Server, and other related services such as SSIS and SSRS
- RDBMS and Document Database
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.