Senior Software Engineer
Primary job role
The senior software engineer’s primary job role will be to develop software and information systems by creating and designing new functionalities and installing software solutions while playing a leadership role by understanding design methodologies and the overall software development life cycle.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Involve in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, designing, developing, testing, managing deployments, issue reviewing, and performing maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all technology areas used by the team.
- Produce high-quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with the clients.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Participate in effort estimations and design discussions.
- Provide technical support.
- Train and guide junior developers.
- 4-5 years of experience in a relevant field, including 1-2 years‘ experience as a senior software engineer.
- RESTful API integration
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments
- Experience in full-stack development
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools, and platforms
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to play a leadership role
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.