Senior QA Engineer (Manual Testing)
Primary job role
The Senior QA Engineer will be responsible for taking ownership and accountability for small to medium scale project engagements while managing and empowering the team to achieve project milestones.
- Oversee the end to end testing lifecycle for all applications in the scope
- Meet functional and nonfunctional requirements through comprehensive reviews of testing effort, providing test plans and test cases for small to medium-scale projects
- Facilitate defect triages with internal and external stakeholders
- Define and manage quality gates
- Provide daily and weekly status reports with testing metrics
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with attention to detail
- Being a team player with positive attitude who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years’ experience Quality Assurance with minimum 2 years’ experience in Manual Testing
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in ERP applications and integrations will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in QA concepts and understanding of relevant applications and tools
- In-depth knowledge on basic QA artifacts and their applicability
- Good knowledge and experience in SDLC, standard QA processes and best practices
- Exposure to either Test Automation, Performance Testing or RPA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or systems engineering
- ISTQB Certified Tester qualification will be an added advantage
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.