M3 Senior Technical Consultant
Primary job role
Fortude is looking for passionate M3 Senior technical consultants to join our vibrant Infor M3 technical consulting practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high interest in designing and implementing M3 solutions on both on-premise and multi-tenant/cloud environments. Applicants must collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the team and play a leadership role.
- Design & implement M3 Integration solutions as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specifications.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards are a must.
- Engaging in presales tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in M3 Technical Consulting.
- 3+ years of MAK development expertise.
- Ability to design and develop M3 Integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC).
- UI Extension development using H5Scripts.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Finance related integrations (Fix assets, GLS850 Uploads for AP, AR, GL, etc.),
- Banking Integrations,
- PoS integrations.
- UPS/FedEx integration.
- Experience in complex development using Standard/Custom Business Object Document (BOD), ION Document Flow, Workflows.
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules and MBM.
- Complex M3 Output development using OpenText Storyteller and OpenText Stream Serve.
- Ability to configure and work with Configurable XML.
- Experience in working with Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM).
- Ability to integrate M3 Output documents with IDM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration.
- Client orientation.
- Results & execution orientation.
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.