M3 Senior Technical Consultant
Primary job role
Fortude is looking for passionate M3 Senior technical consultants to join our vibrant Infor M3 technical consulting practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high interest in designing and implementing M3 solutions on both on-premise and multi-tenant/cloud environments. Applicants must collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the team and play a leadership role.
- Design & implement M3 Integration solutions as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specifications.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards are a must.
- Engaging in presales tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in M3 Technical Consulting.
- 3+ years of MAK development expertise.
- Ability to design and develop M3 Integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC).
- UI Extension development using H5Scripts.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Finance related integrations (Fix assets, GLS850 Uploads for AP, AR, GL, etc.),
- Banking Integrations,
- PoS integrations.
- UPS/FedEx integration.
- Experience in complex development using Standard/Custom Business Object Document (BOD), ION Document Flow, Workflows.
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules and MBM.
- Complex M3 Output development using OpenText Storyteller and OpenText Stream Serve.
- Ability to configure and work with Configurable XML.
- Experience in working with Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM).
- Ability to integrate M3 Output documents with IDM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration.
- Client orientation.
- Results & execution orientation.
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.