Senior DevOps Engineer
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Develop solutions to automate and improve deployment and release management efficiency.
- Design, implement, manage, and monitor on-cloud (AWS) and on-premises production and non-production environments.
- Manage (install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and monitor) containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes) on cloud (AWS) and on-premises environments.
- Build, maintain, and improve the CI/CD pipeline.
- Troubleshoot and provide RCA reports for raised issues.
- Experience in AWS and Azure cloud-based development, automation, and deployment
- Setting up cloud and on-premises CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in AWS technologies such as Lambda, AppSync, EKS, EC2, and RDS in production settings
- Experience handling production issues and providing resolutions
- Experience using different databases such as MariaDB, and Postgres
- Strong Shell, Python, and Perl scripting skills
- Experience in deploying and managing enterprise-grade Apache Kafka or similar event streaming platform
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Certifications in a leading cloud platform (AWS preferred)
- Certifications in ethical hacking or security would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in DevOps
- Expertise in containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience working with AWS technologies
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.