M3 Senior Consultant (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
Primary job role
Senior Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance) will play a lead role in solutioning support projects for customer order management, supply chain, manufacturing and finance modules.
- Analyze and understand business processes, industry practices, ERP products, and enterprise solutions.
- Review solutions provided by support consultants, identify gaps in solutions, and develop action plans to improve the quality of solutions provided by support consultants
- Function as the go–to person for the support team for attending to any critical issues
- Investigate, analyze, communicate, and document business processes and business requirements
- Design solutions for change requests, provide estimates, document specifications, test and present the solution, and prepare training material
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Collaborate with customers in business requirements gathering, documentation, process improvements, solution designing, demons, and training
- Identify, analyze, and document integration requirements between information systems
- Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
- Develop presentations and conduct training on new or changed systems
- Minimum 5 – 7 years or more of experience in Infor M3 ERP Consulting.
- Authoritative knowledge in at least two of the following ERP modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP solution designing and executing at least two ERP implementations through all phases of the implementation
- Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
- Pre-sales experience in Infor M3 and related satellite products
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Vendor certifications in functional ERP modules or APICS certification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.