Senior Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
Primary job role
Senior Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance) will play a lead role in solutioning support projects for customer order management, supply chain, manufacturing and finance modules.
- Analyze and understand business processes, industry practices, ERP products, and enterprise solutions.
- Review solutions provided by support consultants, identify gaps in solutions, and develop action plans to improve the quality of solutions provided by support consultants
- Function as the go–to person for the support team for attending to any critical issues
- Investigate, analyze, communicate, and document business processes and business requirements
- Design solutions for change requests, provide estimates, document specifications, test and present the solution, and prepare training material
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Collaborate with customers in business requirements gathering, documentation, process improvements, solution designing, demons, and training
- Identify, analyze, and document integration requirements between information systems
- Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
- Develop presentations and conduct training on new or changed systems
- 5+ years of ERP experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Infor M3
- Authoritative knowledge in at least two of the following ERP modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP solution designing and executing at least two ERP implementations through all phases of the implementation
- Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
- Pre-sales experience in Infor M3 and related satellite products
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Vendor certifications in functional ERP modules or APICS certification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas and work on different shifts and time zones
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
© 2021 Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. All rights reserved.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.