Senior Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
Primary job role
Senior Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance) will play a lead role in solutioning support projects for customer order management, supply chain, manufacturing and finance modules.
- Analyze and understand business processes, industry practices, ERP products, and enterprise solutions.
- Review solutions provided by support consultants, identify gaps in solutions, and develop action plans to improve the quality of solutions provided by support consultants
- Function as the go–to person for the support team for attending to any critical issues
- Investigate, analyze, communicate, and document business processes and business requirements
- Design solutions for change requests, provide estimates, document specifications, test and present the solution, and prepare training material
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Collaborate with customers in business requirements gathering, documentation, process improvements, solution designing, demons, and training
- Identify, analyze, and document integration requirements between information systems
- Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
- Develop presentations and conduct training on new or changed systems
- 5+ years of ERP experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Infor M3
- Authoritative knowledge in at least two of the following ERP modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP solution designing and executing at least two ERP implementations through all phases of the implementation
- Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
- Pre-sales experience in Infor M3 and related satellite products
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Vendor certifications in functional ERP modules or APICS certification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas and work on different shifts and time zones
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
© 2021 Fortude (Pvt) Ltd. All rights reserved.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.
6 ways how Ephesoft accelerates data entry to your Infor solution
Our latest blog post covers six reasons why enterprises should implement IDM Capture, an add-on developed by Ephesoft and Infor that leverages ML, AI, OCR, and ICR to capture, process, classify, extract, and validate data from multiple sources.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.