Senior Consultant – Business Intelligence
Fortude is looking for a self-driven analytics professional who is passionate about solving data and analytics problems with technology. As a full-time consultant, you will work with a dedicated, dynamic team to design, develop, and support complex analytics and business intelligence solutions across Brandix. You will continuously learn and contribute to the team’s culture to realize the organization’s analytics vision.
What we expect
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building business intelligence or analytics solutions encompassing:
- Data warehouses, data integration/ETL routines, data modelling, and business data visualization
- Microsoft Azure data services (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake storage, Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, SQL Database)
- AWS data technologies (S3, Glue, Redshift, RDS)
- Other data technologies (Databricks, Snowflake, Python)
- Microsoft business intelligence stack (SQL Server database engine, T-SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Services OLAP & Tabular, Reporting Services)
- Experience with data modelling and data visualization using Power BI
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of consultants.
What you should have
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science would be an advantage
What makes you different
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable passion for technical excellence in business intelligence or analytics
- Self-starter mentality
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.