Primary job role
The primary role of the Project Manager is to manage ERP implementation and consulting services provided by Fortude. Responsibilities would also include managing cross-functional teams, scope management, developing the detailed project schedule, and ensuring all tasks are completed as per the schedule. He or she will have primary ownership of the project deliverables assigned to the project team and will provide day-to-day direction to the project team. He or she will be responsible for communicating the project status to the stakeholders and successfully delivering the project in accordance with the prescribed methodology.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Guide all phases of the project lifecycle
- Communicate changes to appropriate parties
- Track progress towards achievement of project goals
- Proactively report progress and issues
- Allocate resources where necessary to implement solutions and to resolve problems
- Coordinate with different teams
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives
- Coordinate with resource planning to schedule and allocate resources
- Develop detailed project plans and work schedules for individual consultants and development resources
- Monitor project activities and identify any open issues/risks in each of the phases proactively
- Provide methodology guidance and tailoring for the implementation approach
- Assist project team in understanding the implementation approach
- Defining project deliverables and critical target milestone dates
- Update the project plan & quality plan to adhere to specified deliverables
- Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Maintain the issue list and prioritize issue resolution
- Assist consultants and individual teams in executing activities and producing deliverables
- Establish and monitor compliance with standards for documentation, data, and training
- Monitor and schedule phase activities
- Drive the cutover plan
- 7 years industry experience with 4 years working in a project manager capacity
- Budget planning
- Corporate procedures and tools
- Corporate procedures and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
- PMP certification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Client orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.