We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that connect fashion with technology. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, product launch and support and maintenance.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Guide product architects and engineering teams to deliver the product roadmap
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Fortude and its features across primary market segments
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the product marketing and communication aligns with the overall product strategy
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Represent the company by communicating with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- 4+ years of technical product/program management experience.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exposure/knowledge of the apparel industry will be an added advantage
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager or Agile Product Owner certification
- A project management certification (e.g. PMP) will be an added advantage
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.