Manufacturing Lead Consultant – Infor M3
Primary Job Role
- Provide functional support for M3 Manufacturing module implementations
- Engage in training, scenario testing, business analysis & process mapping, data validation
- Lead, manage and participate in day-to-day client operations, enhancements, projects implementations and post go-live support
- Partner with businesses in assessing, defining and documentation of requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions
- Promote process improvement and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
Key Skills & Competencies
- Competency in following areas in M3 Manufacturing and Planning modules:
- Product data management
- Capacity requirement planning
- Material requirement planning
- Manufacturing order processing
- Manufacturing execution
- Quality management
- LAB and inspection control
- Thorough knowledge of the F&B domain
- 3+ years of Infor M3 experience
- Exposure to end-to-end Infor M3 implementations
- Sound communication skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Infor M3 certification will be an added advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.
Drive growth and digitize your supply chain with marketplace dropshipping
Fashion and luxury brands that have adopted dropshipping and e-commerce marketplaces are geared to capitalizing on the collapse of brick-and-mortar retail. In the new digitally-centered world of e-commerce, these businesses can maximize revenue, increase market share, and offer a seamless customer experience through dropshipping marketplaces. Read more in our latest blog post written in collaboration with Absolutelabs.