Manufacturing Lead Consultant – Infor M3
Primary Job Role
- Provide functional support for M3 Manufacturing module implementations
- Engage in training, scenario testing, business analysis & process mapping, data validation
- Lead, manage and participate in day-to-day client operations, enhancements, projects implementations and post go-live support
- Partner with businesses in assessing, defining and documentation of requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions
- Promote process improvement and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
Key Skills & Competencies
- Competency in following areas in M3 Manufacturing and Planning modules:
- Product data management
- Capacity requirement planning
- Material requirement planning
- Manufacturing order processing
- Manufacturing execution
- Quality management
- LAB and inspection control
- Thorough knowledge of the F&B domain
- 3+ years of Infor M3 experience
- Exposure to end-to-end Infor M3 implementations
- Sound communication skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Infor M3 certification will be an added advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Crossing Boundaries: Journeying from Diversity to Inclusion
According to McKinsey’s May 2020 report, “Diversity Wins,” or in other words, “D&I is a powerful enabler of business performance. Companies whose leaders welcome diverse talent and include multiple perspectives are likely to emerge from the crisis stronger. In short: diversity wins, now more than ever.” Here at Fortude, we continue to make diversity part of our DNA. The mistake that is commonly made across several industries is that organizations leave it up to HR to foster inclusive environments. D&I is not an HR strategy; it’s a strategy that includes everyone – so, in order to be successful, we have to be successful together.
Extend Infor M3/CloudSuite’s EDI capabilities with Fortude EDI
Can your electronic document interchange (EDI) solution do more than just exchanging information? Fortude’s EDI Framework provides interfaces to hold, review, revise, and consolidate EDI transactions before posting them to Infor M3 and CloudSuite.
Bringing information closer to business users with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le is an action-oriented social collaboration platform designed for business organizations. Simply put, Ming.le’s interface will remind you that of the popular social media platform Facebook, except Ming.le serves a unique purpose: bringing information from disparate systems closer to business users, helping them work smarter and faster.
Manage your business documents seamlessly with Infor Document Management (IDM)
Businesses often struggle to keep track and manage high volumes of physical and digital documents that are being created within an ERP system. Most businesses manage these documents manually, separately from the ERP process and business transaction. With this kind of a disjointed process, documents get saved in different systems and users have to switch between applications or spend time manually searching for documents.