Manufacturing Lead Consultant – Infor M3
Primary Job Role
- Provide functional support for M3 Manufacturing module implementations
- Engage in training, scenario testing, business analysis & process mapping, data validation
- Lead, manage and participate in day-to-day client operations, enhancements, projects implementations and post go-live support
- Partner with businesses in assessing, defining and documentation of requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions
- Promote process improvement and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
Key Skills & Competencies
- Competency in following areas in M3 Manufacturing and Planning modules:
- Product data management
- Capacity requirement planning
- Material requirement planning
- Manufacturing order processing
- Manufacturing execution
- Quality management
- LAB and inspection control
- Thorough knowledge of the F&B domain
- 3+ years of Infor M3 experience
- Exposure to end-to-end Infor M3 implementations
- Sound communication skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Infor M3 certification will be an added advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.
Fortude launches its Diversity and Inclusion initiative, ‘I AM DIVERSITY’
On the 18th of January, Fortude launched the ‘I AM DIVERSITY’ initiative, as part of its corporate ethos to encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees irrespective of age, gender, race, color, orientation and disability.