M3 Technical Consultant
Fortude is looking for passionate M3 technical consultants to be a part of our vibrant Infor M3 technical consulting practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of interest in implementing M3 solutions on both on-premises and multi-tenant/cloud environments.
- Participate in requirement gathering and design discussions with customers and functional solution architects, and own module designs.
- Create and review technical documentation such as solution architecture documents, and technical specifications.
- Participate in preparing and reviewing effort estimations.
- Troubleshoot M3 technical issues.
- Engage in package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Deliver onsite and remote training to customers.
- Provide training and guidance to new developers and junior team members.
- Take part in project meetings.
- Adhere to timeline commitments and prioritize tasks.
- Pay attention to detail and maintain high quality standards.
Technical Knowledge & Competencies
- Designing and developing M3 integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC) and Intelligent Open Network (ION) technologies
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules, and MBM
- Developing UI extensions using H5 scripts and JScripts
- Developing integrations related to finance (e.g., fixed assets, GLS850 uploads for AP, AR, GL), banking (MT940), EDI (X12, EDIFCAT)
- Developing M3 Output Management (MOM) solutions using OpenText StoryTeller, OpenText StreamServe, or Infor Document Management (IDM)
- 4+ years of experience in M3 technical consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post: