M3 Technical Consultant
Fortude is looking for passionate M3 technical consultants to be a part of our vibrant Infor M3 technical consulting practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of interest in implementing M3 solutions on both on-premises and multi-tenant/cloud environments.
- Participate in requirement gathering and design discussions with customers and functional solution architects, and own module designs.
- Create and review technical documentation such as solution architecture documents, and technical specifications.
- Participate in preparing and reviewing effort estimations.
- Troubleshoot M3 technical issues.
- Engage in package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Deliver onsite and remote training to customers.
- Provide training and guidance to new developers and junior team members.
- Take part in project meetings.
- Adhere to timeline commitments and prioritize tasks.
- Pay attention to detail and maintain high quality standards.
- 3+ years MAK development expertise.
- Developing M3 Output Management (MOM) solutions using OpenText StoryTeller, OpenText StreamServe, or Infor Document Management (IDM)
- Designing and developing M3 integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC) and Intelligent Open Network (ION) technologies
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules, and MBM
- Developing UI extensions using H5 scripts and JScripts
- 5+ years of experience in M3 technical consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.