M3 Consultant (Manufacturing)
Primary job role
The Planning & Manufacturing consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services & work packages on the Planning/Manufacturing (Item master, SKU set up, product structures, work centers, routing, operations, forecasting, production planning, scheduling, manufacturing execution, etc.) module for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
The following duties are related to the Planning & Manufacturing module:
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting business processes, business requirements.
- Documenting gap analysis, blueprint and scenarios related to Planning & Manufacturing.
- Designing Infor beta solutions.
- Configuring, migrating data, creating test data, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions.
- Designing the solution, documenting the integration specifications & integration testing.
- Creating training material for key users and end users, training & evaluating.
- Monitoring system testing.
- Planning data migration, data cleansing, validation & migration.
- Production configuration of the Planning & Manufacturing module.
- Providing first level, second-level, and third-level support during go-live.
- Providing post go-live training & testing related to Planning & Manufacturing.
- Providing post go-live functional L2 support.
- Designing solutions for change requests on the Planning & Manufacturing module, providing estimates, specification documenting, testing and presenting.
- Designing pre-sales solutions and presenting them to potential customers, estimating, testing, and documenting.
- Mentor project teammates – This includes reviewing the following skills: consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training.
Minimum 2 – 3 years or more of experience in Infor M3 ERP Consulting.
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Warehouse Management (WHM)
- Projects (PRJ)
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/Textile, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), Distribution
Infor Satellite products & Technologies:
- PLM, Factory Track (FT), Demand Plus, Demand Planner (DMP), Scheduling Workbench (SWB), MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi-Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification
- Client orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.