M3 Consultant (Finance)
Primary job role
The Finance Consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services & work packages on the finance/costing module for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
The following duties are related to the Finance & Costing module;
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting business processes, business requirements.
- Documenting gap analysis, blueprint and scenarios related to finance/costing.
- Designing Infor beta solutions.
- Configuring, migrating data, creating test data, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions.
- Designing the solution, documenting the integration specifications & integration testing.
- Creating training material for key users and end users, training & evaluating.
- Monitoring system testing.
- Planning data migration, data cleansing, validation & migration.
- Production configuration of the finance/costing module.
- Providing first-level, second-level, and third-level support during go-live.
- Providing post go-live training & testing related to finance/costing.
- Providing post go-live functional L2 support.
- Designing solutions for change requests on the finance module, providing estimates, specification documenting, testing and presenting.
- Designing pre-sales solutions, estimating, testing, presenting and documenting.
- Mentor project teammates – This includes reviewing consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations or Finance module support services
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC, Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/Textile, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), Distribution
Infor Satellite products & Technologies:
- MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MUC (Multi-Unit Coordination), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi-Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Results & execution orientation
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Experience selling business intelligence software will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas if required & work on different shifts/time zones
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.