IT Business Partner
Primary job role
- The Digital Transformation Functional Business Partner will be responsible for consulting and supporting the function that arrives at the IT Functional Strategy across SBUs, including aligning and prioritizing IT initiatives.
- Includes working with the assigned functions to define their system initiatives roadmaps, change requests (CR) prioritization, new projects/initiatives, identification/roll out of digitization & automation initiatives and serving as a SME for all functional Digital Transformation projects.
- Collaborate with functional leadership to understand business priorities and the function’s technology needs
- Facilitate the Digital Transformation roadmap development for the function along with the functional leadership team
- Prepare the business requirement, working with the Business Analysis and Project Management teams, for new projects, including detailed requirements, budgets and timelines
- Develop the business solution and business architecture for Digital Transformation projects
- Work with the function to articulate requirement and acceptance criteria of CRs/new projects, including identification of project risks and risk mitigation plans
- Act as an interface between the ICT team and the function, including finalization of project scope and prioritization of functional IT initiatives
- Work closely with the internal Technical Architecture team in transforming the Business solution and architecture into technical requirements adhering to Brandix standards
- Evaluate results of prototypes, including test results, scalability and budgets
- Monitor effective rollout of approved digitization/automation projects, in coordination with the functional and concerned ICT teams across SBUs
- Stay updated on the technology trends in the market relevant to the function
- Review and ensure documentation are available for functional applications, else work with the functional and ICT teams for the necessary document creation
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in business process and business domain, in one of the following domains
- Human Resources
- Risk and Control
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
- Business solutioning and business architecture
- Product and vendor evaluations
- RFP formulation
- Project planning basis
- Familiarity of Agile development methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.