Infor M3 Finance Consultant
Primary Job Role:The Consultant will run the Finance module of ERP implementations independently. The individual will carry out routine tasks on ERP projects/ support assignments while developing required knowledge, skills pertaining to the ERP.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting Business Process Questions
- Blueprint and Scenario & Gap documenting relating to Finance
- Infor beta solution designing
- Configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification & integration testing
- Key user and end user training manual creation, data migration, test data creation, training & evaluating
- Monitor system testing
- Data migration planning, data cleansing, validation & migration
- Production configuration of the Finance module
- First level, second level and third level post go-live support relating to Finance
- Post go live training & testing relating to Finance
- Post go live functional L2 support
- Finance module change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Pre sales solution designing, estimation, testing, presenting and documenting
- Leading teams, mentoring/training and up-selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Accounting certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience in handling global clients
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Strong accounting background is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Sustainability and Fashion: What’s the score?
Continuing our two-part blog we delve into how technology can be a key enabler and driver of helping fashion brands improve their sustainability and transparency efforts. It further details the concept of a sustainability score and how it can be incorporated into systems such as PLM to provide visibility and assist with a company's sustainability initiatives.
Sustainability in Fashion: A pandemical wake-up call
In this two-part blog post, we explore the pressures the fashion industry is facing today: supply chain transparency, sustainability, ethical manufacturing, and conscious consumers demanding eco-friendly clothing, and furthermore reveal what businesses can do to increase visibility and how technology can help alleviate some of these concerns.
Realizing HR functions in a virtual workplace
2020 has challenged us to change the way we work and engage. Read how Fortude has adapted and optimized its people practice collaboration, and service delivery methodology to face the new normal, in our latest blog post written by Oshana Dias, Global SVP - Human Resources, Fortude.
Infor Factory Track: A great companion to M3/CloudSuite
Infor Factory Track bridges the gap between shop floor operations & M3/CloudSuite ERP by enabling manufacturing automation, warehouse mobility, traceability, & time and labor tracking. Read how it can deliver competitive advantage for your business.
Boost Infor CloudSuite’s order capturing efficiency with Fortude Customer Order Manager
From placing a customer order to delivering goods, having robust COM processes ensure a strong bottom line, positive impact to the cash flow, and increased customer satisfaction. Customer order placement—the head of the COM process—is a critical step. At this point, the customer service representatives should have the visibility to information such as inventory availability and the agility to complete order placements fast. Inability to ensure information accuracy at this level can cause issues when allocating, picking, and shipping goods. This blog post explains the means through which Fortude Customer Order Manager can streamline the customer order management in your Infor M3 or CloudSuite ERP solutions.