Infor M3 Finance Consultant
Primary Job Role:The Consultant will run the Finance module of ERP implementations independently. The individual will carry out routine tasks on ERP projects/ support assignments while developing required knowledge, skills pertaining to the ERP.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting Business Process Questions
- Blueprint and Scenario & Gap documenting relating to Finance
- Infor beta solution designing
- Configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification & integration testing
- Key user and end user training manual creation, data migration, test data creation, training & evaluating
- Monitor system testing
- Data migration planning, data cleansing, validation & migration
- Production configuration of the Finance module
- First level, second level and third level post go-live support relating to Finance
- Post go live training & testing relating to Finance
- Post go live functional L2 support
- Finance module change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Pre sales solution designing, estimation, testing, presenting and documenting
- Leading teams, mentoring/training and up-selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Accounting certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience in handling global clients
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Strong accounting background is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Extend Infor M3/CloudSuite’s EDI capabilities with Fortude EDI
Can your electronic document interchange (EDI) solution do more than just exchanging information? Fortude’s EDI Framework provides interfaces to hold, review, revise, and consolidate EDI transactions before posting them to Infor M3 and CloudSuite.
Bringing information closer to business users with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le is an action-oriented social collaboration platform designed for business organizations. Simply put, Ming.le’s interface will remind you that of the popular social media platform Facebook, except Ming.le serves a unique purpose: bringing information from disparate systems closer to business users, helping them work smarter and faster.
Manage your business documents seamlessly with Infor Document Management (IDM)
Businesses often struggle to keep track and manage high volumes of physical and digital documents that are being created within an ERP system. Most businesses manage these documents manually, separately from the ERP process and business transaction. With this kind of a disjointed process, documents get saved in different systems and users have to switch between applications or spend time manually searching for documents.
Ensure Successful M3/CloudSuite Go-Live with a Robust Testing Strategy
Whether it’s a multi-site rollout or a minor fix, testing your ERP ensures that it works as expected. An error-free ERP implementation adds to the user experiences across the supply chain, and helps increase stakeholder productivity. A buggy, slow ERP can hinder operational efficiency. A carefully-planned ERP testing strategy ensures that the ERP performs optimally from the go-live itself, without hatching unprecedented errors, which not only require costly rework but also affect the smooth functioning of the organization’s operations.