Infor M3 Finance Consultant
Primary Job Role:The Consultant will run the Finance module of ERP implementations independently. The individual will carry out routine tasks on ERP projects/ support assignments while developing required knowledge, skills pertaining to the ERP.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting Business Process Questions
- Blueprint and Scenario & Gap documenting relating to Finance
- Infor beta solution designing
- Configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification & integration testing
- Key user and end user training manual creation, data migration, test data creation, training & evaluating
- Monitor system testing
- Data migration planning, data cleansing, validation & migration
- Production configuration of the Finance module
- First level, second level and third level post go-live support relating to Finance
- Post go live training & testing relating to Finance
- Post go live functional L2 support
- Finance module change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Pre sales solution designing, estimation, testing, presenting and documenting
- Leading teams, mentoring/training and up-selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Accounting certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience in handling global clients
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Strong accounting background is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Drive growth and digitize your supply chain with marketplace dropshipping
Fashion and luxury brands that have adopted dropshipping and e-commerce marketplaces are geared to capitalizing on the collapse of brick-and-mortar retail. In the new digitally-centered world of e-commerce, these businesses can maximize revenue, increase market share, and offer a seamless customer experience through dropshipping marketplaces. Read more in our latest blog post written in collaboration with Absolutelabs.
The Omnichannel Dilemma
Omnichannel has been a buzzword across fashion retail for so long that the industry should have moved on to the next big idea by now. Increased digitization due the pandemic, coupled with other challenges of the post-covid retail climate, has resulted in the term omnichannel appearing consistently in retail studies and white papers.
On-site customer support: Eight strategies for exceeding customer expectations
Organizations often demand the on-site presence of techno-functional expertise for critical IT transformation projects. For certain projects, on-site support is not optional. For many, having expertise on-site ensures the implementation progresses as planned—and more importantly, experts foresee risks and mitigate them before they impede the project. The higher the complexity and the scale of the project, the higher the risk associated with the change.
Sustainability and Fashion: What’s the score?
Continuing our two-part blog we delve into how technology can be a key enabler and driver of helping fashion brands improve their sustainability and transparency efforts. It further details the concept of a sustainability score and how it can be incorporated into systems such as PLM to provide visibility and assist with a company's sustainability initiatives.