Infor M3 Finance Consultant
Primary Job Role:The Consultant will run the Finance module of ERP implementations independently. The individual will carry out routine tasks on ERP projects/ support assignments while developing required knowledge, skills pertaining to the ERP.
- Investigating, analyzing, communicating and documenting Business Process Questions
- Blueprint and Scenario & Gap documenting relating to Finance
- Infor beta solution designing
- Configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing & presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification & integration testing
- Key user and end user training manual creation, data migration, test data creation, training & evaluating
- Monitor system testing
- Data migration planning, data cleansing, validation & migration
- Production configuration of the Finance module
- First level, second level and third level post go-live support relating to Finance
- Post go live training & testing relating to Finance
- Post go live functional L2 support
- Finance module change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Pre sales solution designing, estimation, testing, presenting and documenting
- Leading teams, mentoring/training and up-selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Accounting certification (CIMA, ACCA, CPA) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Experience in handling global clients
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Strong accounting background is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Moving to the Multi-Tenant Cloud: Busting the Top 3 Myths
We’re about to bust some serious myths about Infor’s multi-tenant cloud in this blog post—so brace yourself! Let’s start by demystifying the real difference between single-tenant and multi-tenant. Single-tenant is a single instance of the software and supporting infrastructure to serve a single customer, while multi-tenant means that a single instance of the software and its supporting infrastructure serves multiple customers.
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.
Fortude launches its Diversity and Inclusion initiative, ‘I AM DIVERSITY’
On the 18th of January, Fortude launched the ‘I AM DIVERSITY’ initiative, as part of its corporate ethos to encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees irrespective of age, gender, race, color, orientation and disability.