Infor M3 Consultant
- Manage and participate in day-to-day Infor M3 implementation, enhancement or support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP product and enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with customers in gathering business requirements, documenting, improving processes, designing solutions, demonstrating and
- Provide first- and second-level level customer support for ERP systems.
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems.
- Competency in at least two of the following M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- More than two years of Infor M3 experience
- Knowledge on Infor OS/ Xi Platform, Ming.le, Infor Document Management and ION Workflows.
- Basic knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of each extensibility tool like M3 Jscript/ Java Scripts, Mashup, Smart Office SDK/ Web SDK and etc.
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Moving to the Multi-Tenant Cloud: Busting the Top 3 Myths
We’re about to bust some serious myths about Infor’s multi-tenant cloud in this blog post—so brace yourself! Let’s start by demystifying the real difference between single-tenant and multi-tenant. Single-tenant is a single instance of the software and supporting infrastructure to serve a single customer, while multi-tenant means that a single instance of the software and its supporting infrastructure serves multiple customers.
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.
Fortude launches its Diversity and Inclusion initiative, ‘I AM DIVERSITY’
On the 18th of January, Fortude launched the ‘I AM DIVERSITY’ initiative, as part of its corporate ethos to encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees irrespective of age, gender, race, color, orientation and disability.