Infor M3 Consultant
- Manage and participate in day-to-day Infor M3 implementation, enhancement or support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP product and enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with customers in gathering business requirements, documenting, improving processes, designing solutions, demonstrating and
- Provide first- and second-level level customer support for ERP systems.
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems.
- Competency in at least two of the following M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- More than two years of Infor M3 experience
- Knowledge on Infor OS/ Xi Platform, Ming.le, Infor Document Management and ION Workflows.
- Basic knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of each extensibility tool like M3 Jscript/ Java Scripts, Mashup, Smart Office SDK/ Web SDK and etc.
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Crossing Boundaries: Journeying from Diversity to Inclusion
According to McKinsey’s May 2020 report, “Diversity Wins,” or in other words, “D&I is a powerful enabler of business performance. Companies whose leaders welcome diverse talent and include multiple perspectives are likely to emerge from the crisis stronger. In short: diversity wins, now more than ever.” Here at Fortude, we continue to make diversity part of our DNA. The mistake that is commonly made across several industries is that organizations leave it up to HR to foster inclusive environments. D&I is not an HR strategy; it’s a strategy that includes everyone – so, in order to be successful, we have to be successful together.
Extend Infor M3/CloudSuite’s EDI capabilities with Fortude EDI
Can your electronic document interchange (EDI) solution do more than just exchanging information? Fortude’s EDI Framework provides interfaces to hold, review, revise, and consolidate EDI transactions before posting them to Infor M3 and CloudSuite.
Bringing information closer to business users with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le is an action-oriented social collaboration platform designed for business organizations. Simply put, Ming.le’s interface will remind you that of the popular social media platform Facebook, except Ming.le serves a unique purpose: bringing information from disparate systems closer to business users, helping them work smarter and faster.
Manage your business documents seamlessly with Infor Document Management (IDM)
Businesses often struggle to keep track and manage high volumes of physical and digital documents that are being created within an ERP system. Most businesses manage these documents manually, separately from the ERP process and business transaction. With this kind of a disjointed process, documents get saved in different systems and users have to switch between applications or spend time manually searching for documents.