Infor M3 Consultant
- Manage and participate in day-to-day Infor M3 implementation, enhancement or support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP product and enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with customers in gathering business requirements, documenting, improving processes, designing solutions, demonstrating and
- Provide first- and second-level level customer support for ERP systems.
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems.
- Competency in at least two of the following M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- More than two years of Infor M3 experience
- Knowledge on Infor OS/ Xi Platform, Ming.le, Infor Document Management and ION Workflows.
- Basic knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of each extensibility tool like M3 Jscript/ Java Scripts, Mashup, Smart Office SDK/ Web SDK and etc.
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.
Drive growth and digitize your supply chain with marketplace dropshipping
Fashion and luxury brands that have adopted dropshipping and e-commerce marketplaces are geared to capitalizing on the collapse of brick-and-mortar retail. In the new digitally-centered world of e-commerce, these businesses can maximize revenue, increase market share, and offer a seamless customer experience through dropshipping marketplaces. Read more in our latest blog post written in collaboration with Absolutelabs.