M3 Consultant (Supply Chain Management)
Primary job role
The SCM consultant will directly take part in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages on the SCM module (Item master, SKU setup, warehouse setup, supplier master, purchase pricing, purchase discounts, purchase planning, MRP, purchase orders, goods receipt, supply chain execution, etc.) for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Investigate, analyze, communicate, and document business processes, and business requirements
- Document gap analysis, blueprint, and scenarios related to SCM
- Design and present Infor beta solutions
- Perform configuration, data migration, test data creation, and testing for beta solutions
- Design the solution, document the integration specifications, and perform integration testing
- Prepare training material, train and evaluate key users and end users
- Monitor system testing
- Plan data migration, data cleansing, validation, and migration
- Perform production configuration for the SCM module
- Provide first–level, second–level, and third–level support during go-live
- Provide post go-live training and testing related to SCM
- Provide post go-live functional L2 support
- Design solutions for change requests on the SCM module, provide estimates, document specifications, test, and present
- Design, estimate, test, present, and document pre-sales solutions
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in ERP consulting with a minimum of 1 year experience in Infor M3
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Warehouse Management (WHM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Projects (PRJ)
Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
Infor satellite products and technologies:
- Factory Track (FT), GTN (GT Nexus), 3PL, MEC (MEC capabilities and how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi–Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas and work on different shifts and time zones
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.