M3 Consultant (Supply Chain Management)
Primary job role
The SCM consultant will directly take part in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages on the SCM module (Item master, SKU setup, warehouse setup, supplier master, purchase pricing, purchase discounts, purchase planning, MRP, purchase orders, goods receipt, supply chain execution, etc.) for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop his knowledge/skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the other Infor practice members at Fortude.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Investigate, analyze, communicate, and document business processes, and business requirements
- Document gap analysis, blueprint, and scenarios related to SCM
- Design and present Infor beta solutions
- Perform configuration, data migration, test data creation, and testing for beta solutions
- Design the solution, document the integration specifications, and perform integration testing
- Prepare training material, train and evaluate key users and end users
- Monitor system testing
- Plan data migration, data cleansing, validation, and migration
- Perform production configuration for the SCM module
- Provide first–level, second–level, and third–level support during go-live
- Provide post go-live training and testing related to SCM
- Provide post go-live functional L2 support
- Design solutions for change requests on the SCM module, provide estimates, document specifications, test, and present
- Design, estimate, test, present, and document pre-sales solutions
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in ERP consulting with a minimum of 1 year experience in Infor M3
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Warehouse Management (WHM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Projects (PRJ)
Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
Infor satellite products and technologies:
- Factory Track (FT), GTN (GT Nexus), 3PL, MEC (MEC capabilities and how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi–Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.