Consultant – Supply Chain Management
Primary job role
The SCM consultant will directly take part in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages on the SCM module, including item master, SKU setup, warehouse setup, supplier master, purchase pricing, purchase discounts, purchase planning, MRP, purchase orders, goods receipt, supply chain execution, for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also develop his or her knowledge and skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the team members.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Investigate, analyze, communicate and document business processes, and business requirements
- Prepare the gap analysis, and document the blueprint and scenarios related to SCM
- Design and present Infor beta solutions
- Perform configuration, data migration, test data creation, and testing for Infor beta solutions
- Design solutions, document integration specifications and perform integration testing
- Prepare training material, and train and evaluate key users and end users
- Monitor system testing
- Plan data migration, data cleansing, validation, and perform data migration
- Perform production configuration for the SCM module
- Provide first–level, second–level, and third–level support during go-live
- Provide post go-live training and perform testing related to SCM
- Provide post go-live L2 functional support
- Design solutions for change requests for the SCM module, prepare estimates, document specifications, test and present the solutions
- Design, estimate, test, present, and document pre-sales solutions
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations or support services
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Warehouse Management (WHM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Projects (PRJ)
Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
Infor satellite products and technologies:
- Factory Track (FT), GTN (GTNexus), 3PL, MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi–Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas and work on different shifts and time zones
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.
6 ways how Ephesoft accelerates data entry to your Infor solution
Our latest blog post covers six reasons why enterprises should implement IDM Capture, an add-on developed by Ephesoft and Infor that leverages ML, AI, OCR, and ICR to capture, process, classify, extract, and validate data from multiple sources.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.