Consultant – Finance
Primary job role
The Finance Consultant will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages on the Finance/Costing modules for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also develop his or her knowledge and skills on the Infor product suite and transfer the same to team members.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Investigate, analyze, communicate and document business processes, and business requirements
- Prepare the gap analysis, and document the blueprint and scenarios related to finance/costing
- Design and present Infor beta solutions
- Perform configuration, data migration, test data creation, and testing for Infor beta solutions
- Design solutions, document integration specifications and perform integration testing
- Prepare training material, and train and evaluate key users and end users
- Monitor system testing
- Plan data migration, data cleansing, validation, and perform data migration
- Perform production configuration for the finance/costing module.
- Provide first–level, second–level, and third–level support during go-live
- Provide post go-live training and perform testing related to finance/costing
- Provide post go-live L2 functional support
- Design solutions for change requests for the finance module, prepare estimates, document specifications, test and present the solutions
- Design, estimate, test, present, and document pre-sales solutions
- Mentor project teammates with regard to consulting, writing, speaking, presentation, and training skills
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations or Finance module support services
Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC, Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
Knowledge of at least one of the industries/verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
Infor satellite products and technologies:
- MEC (MEC capabilities & how to apply in integrations), IDM, Enterprise Search, MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MUC (Multi-Unit Coordination), ION, Ming.le, AHR (Ad Hoc Reports), ES (Enterprise search), EH/EA (Event Hub Event Analytics), MBM (M3 Business Messages/EDI), MAM (M3 Application Messages), Multi–Language
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Results and execution orientation
- Solid technical background and a sound understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives and manage expectations
- Willingness to travel overseas and work on different shifts and time zones
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.