Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
- Assist in evaluating the blueprint design
- Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
- Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
- Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
- Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
- Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
- First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
- Post go-live training and testing
- Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
- Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Mentoring and training team
- Competency in at least one of the following ERP modules for Infor M3:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- More than three years of Infor M3 ERP experience
- Experience in Infor M3 ERP support projects
- Very Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting Infor M3 Satellite Products (ION/Ming.le/MEC)
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the job the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt.) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Crossing Boundaries: Journeying from Diversity to Inclusion
According to McKinsey’s May 2020 report, “Diversity Wins,” or in other words, “D&I is a powerful enabler of business performance. Companies whose leaders welcome diverse talent and include multiple perspectives are likely to emerge from the crisis stronger. In short: diversity wins, now more than ever.” Here at Fortude, we continue to make diversity part of our DNA. The mistake that is commonly made across several industries is that organizations leave it up to HR to foster inclusive environments. D&I is not an HR strategy; it’s a strategy that includes everyone – so, in order to be successful, we have to be successful together.
Extend Infor M3/CloudSuite’s EDI capabilities with Fortude EDI
Can your electronic document interchange (EDI) solution do more than just exchanging information? Fortude’s EDI Framework provides interfaces to hold, review, revise, and consolidate EDI transactions before posting them to Infor M3 and CloudSuite.
Bringing information closer to business users with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le is an action-oriented social collaboration platform designed for business organizations. Simply put, Ming.le’s interface will remind you that of the popular social media platform Facebook, except Ming.le serves a unique purpose: bringing information from disparate systems closer to business users, helping them work smarter and faster.
Manage your business documents seamlessly with Infor Document Management (IDM)
Businesses often struggle to keep track and manage high volumes of physical and digital documents that are being created within an ERP system. Most businesses manage these documents manually, separately from the ERP process and business transaction. With this kind of a disjointed process, documents get saved in different systems and users have to switch between applications or spend time manually searching for documents.