Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
- Assist in evaluating the blueprint design
- Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
- Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
- Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
- Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
- Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
- First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
- Post go-live training and testing
- Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
- Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Mentoring and training team
- Competency in at least one of the following ERP modules for Infor M3:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- More than three years of Infor M3 ERP experience
- Experience in Infor M3 ERP support projects
- Very Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting Infor M3 Satellite Products (ION/Ming.le/MEC)
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the job the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt.) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.
Is moving to the cloud the secret to a more sustainable supply chain?
Corporate sustainability is increasingly becoming a differentiator of business performance and financial success. Not only will sustainability help the planet recover from the harm that has been inflicted by aggressive industrialization, but it will also add value to your brand by attracting eco-conscious customers who demand green products.
Drive growth and digitize your supply chain with marketplace dropshipping
Fashion and luxury brands that have adopted dropshipping and e-commerce marketplaces are geared to capitalizing on the collapse of brick-and-mortar retail. In the new digitally-centered world of e-commerce, these businesses can maximize revenue, increase market share, and offer a seamless customer experience through dropshipping marketplaces. Read more in our latest blog post written in collaboration with Absolutelabs.