Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
- Assist in evaluating the blueprint design
- Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
- Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
- Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
- Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
- Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
- First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
- Post go-live training and testing
- Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
- Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Mentoring and training team
- Competency in at least one of the following ERP modules for Infor M3:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- More than three years of Infor M3 ERP experience
- Experience in Infor M3 ERP support projects
- Very Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting Infor M3 Satellite Products (ION/Ming.le/MEC)
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the job the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt.) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Ensure Successful M3/CloudSuite Go-Live with a Robust Testing Strategy
Whether it’s a multi-site rollout or a minor fix, testing your ERP ensures that it works as expected. An error-free ERP implementation adds to the user experiences across the supply chain, and helps increase stakeholder productivity. A buggy, slow ERP can hinder operational efficiency. A carefully-planned ERP testing strategy ensures that the ERP performs optimally from the go-live itself, without hatching unprecedented errors, which not only require costly rework but also affect the smooth functioning of the organization’s operations.
Make your work meaningful with the power of Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM)
Infor OS is a cloud operating platform that seamlessly connects services to provide a robust integration framework. The scalable technologies on top of which Infor OS is built are capable of bringing together disparate technologies and solutions, whether it’s an application developed by Infor, by a third-party or in-house by your organization.
Moving to the Multi-Tenant Cloud: Busting the Top 3 Myths
We’re about to bust some serious myths about Infor’s multi-tenant cloud in this blog post—so brace yourself! Let’s start by demystifying the real difference between single-tenant and multi-tenant. Single-tenant is a single instance of the software and supporting infrastructure to serve a single customer, while multi-tenant means that a single instance of the software and its supporting infrastructure serves multiple customers.
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.