Consultant – ERP (Customer Order Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Finance)
- Assist in evaluating the blueprint design
- Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
- Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
- Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
- Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
- Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
- Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
- First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
- Post go-live training and testing
- Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
- Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
- Mentoring and training team
- Competency in at least one of the following ERP modules for Infor M3:
- Product Data Management (PDM)
- Customer Order Processing (COP)
- Manufacturing (MFG)
- Planning (PLN)
- Purchasing (PUR)
- Warehouse (WHM)
- Finance (FIN)
- More than three years of Infor M3 ERP experience
- Experience in Infor M3 ERP support projects
- Very Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
- Experience in EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
- Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting Infor M3 Satellite Products (ION/Ming.le/MEC)
- Ability to articulate a solution effectively
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results & execution orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send In Your CV To: FTD-Careers@fortude.co
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the job the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
This document has been prepared by Fortude (Pvt.) Ltd. and is not to be distributed, copied or reproduced without permission.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
#1724 – The Booth you need to visit at Inforum 2019!
Inforum 2019 has a lot to offer with rich content being discussed at speed sessions and guest talks, along with some of the industry’s best entertainers. With a week left to go - this Inforum, we’re giving you a few good reasons as to why you need to visit Booth #1724.
Fortude launches its Diversity and Inclusion initiative, ‘I AM DIVERSITY’
On the 18th of January, Fortude launched the ‘I AM DIVERSITY’ initiative, as part of its corporate ethos to encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees irrespective of age, gender, race, color, orientation and disability.