Consultant – BI and Analytics
Primary job role
Fortude is looking for a talented, self-driven BI Consultant who has a passion for analytics. You will get to provide analytics solutions as a full-time consultant with a highly dedicated, dynamic team. You will be involved in presales, design, development, and implementation of complex business intelligence solutions across multiple geographies.
What we expect
- Demonstrable client-facing skills and presales experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience building business intelligence/modern analytics solutions encompassing:
- Developing data lakes/data warehouses, data ingestion and integration, semantic modeling, and business data visualization
- Developing on the traditional Microsoft business intelligence stack: SQL Server database engine, T-SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Services OLAP & Tabular, and Reporting Services
- Developing on multiple Azure data services (e.g., Data Factory, Databricks, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse/Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, Machine Learning) and Power BI
- Deep understanding of an end-to-end business intelligence/analytics solution on technical and business fronts
- Exposure to building advanced analytics and AI-based solutions is an advantage
- Ability to drive a delivery team towards project objectives
- Ability to consult with and provide analytics solutions to customers
What you should have
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate/MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate/MCSA: BI Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science would be an advantage
or Two or more of the following certifications:
What makes you different
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable passion for technical excellence in business intelligence and/or related technologies
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Self-starter mentality
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post: