Business Data Analyst
Primary job role
- Prepare technical designs and interface specifications for the business requirements provided by architects and business analysts.
- Simplify and convert complex business problems and produce appropriate technical designs.
- Collaborate directly with clients to bridge the gap between the technical team and client requirements.
- Effectively manage differently-skilled junior developers and drive them towards achieving a common objective.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Convert architecture into comprehensive designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work on critical implementation assignments while providing technical leadership to the team
- Adopt and enforce coding standards, conduct regular code reviews and make sure the team members are educated on the coding standards
- Recognize application deficiencies and implement effective solutions promptly
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the deliverables and effectively manage project releases
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams
- Assist architects, project managers, and business analysts in managing client relationships and stakeholders successfully
- Implement automated continuous delivery and deployment
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture
- Strong experience in Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong experience in on-premises container orchestration management and public cloud using Docker, Kubernetes, or a similar solution
- Overall understanding of the service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with widely-used design patterns
- Experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Understanding of the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Firsthand experience in managing project releases
- Build applications using Azure services and deploy them on Azure infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
- Results and execution orientation
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.