Associate Consultant – HR Systems Support
Primary job role
Fortude is looking for a talented, self-driven individual who is passionate about engaging with customers to ensure business continuity. You will get to support enterprise-grade cloud and on-premise solutions with a highly dedicated, dynamic team. In addition, you will be involved in client management and support on complex solutions across multiple applications.
- Manage and participate in day-to-day Application Support & enhancement projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices and products
- Collaborate with business process owners/external vendors in gathering business pain points, documenting, improving processes, designing solutions, demonstrating and training
- Provide first- and second-level Functional / Technical support for applications
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems
- Diagnose and rectify/modify stored procedures using SQL
- Monitoring applications and taking corrective actions with the respective stakeholders
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in providing technical support solutions encompassing demonstratable knowledge in all or one of the following Technical areas.
- Domain Knowledge in Human Capital Management (Hire to Retire Process)
- Sound knowledge in SQL (Tracing, Queries- Select, Insert, Update and Delete)
- Sound knowledge in IIS, SSRS
- Moderate knowledge of the .NET framework
- Moderate knowledge of MS SharePoint would be an added advantage
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification in IT or Computer Science.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.