Associate ERP Consultant (Finance)
Primary job role
The Associate Consultant (Finance) will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages with regard to the finance/costing module for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop their knowledge and skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the team members.
- Manage and participate in day–to–day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects
- Understand business processes, industry practices, ERP products, and enterprise solutions
- Collaborate with customers on business requirement gathering, documentation, process improvements, solution design, demonstrations, and training
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for ERP systems
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems
- More than one years’ experience in finance ERP consulting
- Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC
- Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
- Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
- Ability to articulate solutions effectively
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.