Associate ERP Consultant (Finance)
Primary job role
The Associate Consultant (Finance) will directly participate in Infor M3/CloudSuite implementations, support services, and work packages with regard to the finance/costing module for ERP solutions offered by Fortude. The individual will also need to develop their knowledge and skills on the Infor product suite while transferring the same to the team members.
- Manage and participate in day–to–day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects
- Understand business processes, industry practices, ERP products, and enterprise solutions
- Collaborate with customers on business requirement gathering, documentation, process improvements, solution design, demonstrations, and training
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for ERP systems
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems
- More than one years’ experience in finance ERP consulting
- Competency in at least one of the following Infor M3 modules:
- Management Accounting – FIN-MGT ACC
- Financial Accounting – FIN-FIN ACC
- Knowledge of at least one of the industry verticals listed below is a must:
- Fashion/textile, food & beverage, manufacturing, equipment service management and rental (ESM&R), distribution
- Ability to articulate solutions effectively
- M3 Mgt Pages
- Degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Demystifying the cloud ERP implementation process — Key steps and considerations
In part two of our cloud blog series, Kasun Sandaruwan, Vice President for Americas at Fortude, explains the key decisions and activities that stakeholders should pay attention to along the cloud implementation or migration process, with a special focus on Infor CloudSuite.
Maximizing the benefits of moving to the cloud
By migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud, enterprises benefit from IT cost savings, productivity improvements, business agility, and operational resilience. This blog post delves deep into the cloud benefits and explores how an enterprise can maximize cloud benefits.
Remote software delivery — a conversation with an ERP consultant
Since December 2019, organizations have transitioned to remote work due to international travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic. Despite the initial challenges, businesses are adapting well and have realized the potential of remote work and its effectiveness. .
RPA is here to stay. Can companies remain oblivious?
Robotic process automation, simply known as RPA, came to light in the early 2000s. In the current context, its capabilities are extended with the use of several technologies such as process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), analytics, user experience (UX), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning (ML), and speech recognition technologies.
Enhance productivity with ERP integrated AI Chatbots
Due to the pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to new norms with disruptions to usual business operations. The sudden boom in e-commerce has created new requirements. Certain products and services were in high demand, and some businesses struggled with staggering volumes of customer queries and complaints.
Quality Gates: Why all the fuss?
What are quality gates? And what is the role of a gatekeeper? Read our latest blog post by Senior QA Lead Rochana Herath as she details why investing time in identifying quality gates is important and how quality gates significantly improve the success and quality of your software projects.