Associate Consultant – COP/SCM/Manufacturing
Primary job role
The primary job role of the Associate Consultant will be to participate in day-to-day Infor M3/CloudSuite ERP support and implementation activities for non-finance modules such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Order Processing, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and participate in day-to-day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP solutions, and other enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with customers to gather business requirements, prepare documentation, improve processes, design solutions, conduct demos, and train resources.
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for Infor M3 ERP implementations.
- Identify, analyze, document, and test integration requirements between third-party systems and Infor M3 ERP.
2 – 3 years of ERP consulting experience in supply chain management, distribution, customer order processing, or manufacturing modules
Basic understanding of at least one of the following ERP modules or business processes:
- Product Data Management
- Customer Order Processing
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Distribution and Warehousing
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, scripting, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively articulate a solution to customers and end users
A degree or an equivalent professional qualification in information technology, computer science, or business management
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post:
Making the most of your data with Infor-Ephesoft integration
Businesses generate mountains of data throughout the supply chain and at various customer and partner touchpoints. Leveraging these data is one of the critical goals for enterprises driven by innovation and as it helps them be more competitive, productive, and digital.
Finance & Accounting Guide: Enhancing productivity and accelerating processes with IDM Capture
The finance and accounting departments and processes are among the most critical and essential functions of a business. However, multiple studies indicate that about 50% of organizations are still wrangling their data manually.
6 ways how Ephesoft accelerates data entry to your Infor solution
Our latest blog post covers six reasons why enterprises should implement IDM Capture, an add-on developed by Ephesoft and Infor that leverages ML, AI, OCR, and ICR to capture, process, classify, extract, and validate data from multiple sources.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Essential technology for the manufacturer
In my previous blog series I discussed how fashion companies could adapt to meet the challenges of the new normal. For the most part, I focused on brands, but the same principles apply to fashion manufacturing. In this blog post, let’s focus on how manufacturers can adapt to the new normal by achieving visibility and collaboration with the right software.
Post-pandemic fashion manufacturing: Bridging the East-West divide
Twenty years ago, I started my career at an Asian apparel manufacturer. Tech-packs would come in from big brands from the US and Europe. We would gather in meeting rooms late into the night, deciphering the documents and pulling together a sample as best we could. If the sample was approved, we would confirm delivery dates to the brand six months in advance.