Associate ERP Consultant (COP/SCM/Manufacturing)
Primary job role
The primary job role of the Associate Consultant will be to participate in day-to-day Infor M3/CloudSuite ERP support and implementation activities for non-finance modules such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Order Processing, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and participate in day-to-day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP solutions, and other enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with customers to gather business requirements, prepare documentation, improve processes, design solutions, conduct demos, and train resources.
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for Infor M3 ERP implementations.
- Identify, analyze, document, and test integration requirements between third-party systems and Infor M3 ERP.
2 – 3 years of ERP consulting experience in supply chain management, distribution, customer order processing, or manufacturing modules
Basic understanding of at least one of the following ERP modules or business processes:
- Product Data Management
- Customer Order Processing
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Distribution and Warehousing
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, scripting, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively articulate a solution to customers and end users
A degree or an equivalent professional qualification in information technology, computer science, or business management
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Client orientation
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post: