Associate ERP Consultant (COP/SCM/Manufacturing)
Primary job role
The primary job role of the Associate Consultant will be to participate in day-to-day Infor M3/CloudSuite ERP support and implementation activities for non-finance modules such as Supply Chain Management, Customer Order Processing, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and participate in day-to-day ERP implementation, enhancement, and support projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices, ERP solutions, and other enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with customers to gather business requirements, prepare documentation, improve processes, design solutions, conduct demos, and train resources.
- Provide first- and second-level customer support for Infor M3 ERP implementations.
- Identify, analyze, document, and test integration requirements between third-party systems and Infor M3 ERP.
2 – 3 years of ERP consulting experience in supply chain management, distribution, customer order processing, or manufacturing modules
Basic understanding of at least one of the following ERP modules or business processes:
- Product Data Management
- Customer Order Processing
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Distribution and Warehousing
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS, scripting, SQL, and XML
- Experience in ERP implementation or support projects will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively articulate a solution to customers and end users
A degree or an equivalent professional qualification in information technology, computer science, or business management
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Client orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone can grow at Fortude; regardless of their identity. Join us, and be a part of an organisation, where we’re all proud to belong.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
From Farm to Fork: Leveraging Industry 4.0 for Smart Manufacturing in Food & Beverage
The evolution of Industry 4.0 offers food and beverage manufacturers a reset button, enabling them to optimize their value chain and build a sustainable, agile business. But are organizations prepared to embrace this revolution?
The role of digital transformation and Industry 4.0 in F&B manufacturing
In this three part blog series, John Broadbent, External Consultant at Fortude, explains how F&B manufacturers can do more with less while transforming business processes and services using digital technologies such as Industry 4.0.