Associate Consultant – BI/Analytics
Primary job role
Fortude is looking for a talented, self-driven business intelligence/analytics engineer who has a passion for solving problems. You will get to build solutions as a full-time associate consultant with a highly dedicated, dynamic team. You will be involved in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting complex BI solutions across multiple geographies.
What we expect
- Minimum 2+ years of experience building business intelligence and/or modern analytics solutions encompassing:
- Developing data warehouses, data integrations, data models, and business data visualizations
- Developing on the traditional Microsoft business intelligence stack: SQL Server database engine, T-SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Services OLAP & Tabular, Reporting Services
- Experience with data modeling and data visualization using Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure-based analytics/database development based on Data Factory, Databricks, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse/Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, and Machine Learning will be an advantage
- Flexibility to work on support projects around the clock
What you should have
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate/MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate/MCSA: BI Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science would be an advantage
What makes you different
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable passion for technical excellence in business intelligence and/or related technologies
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Self-starter mentality
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Boost Infor CloudSuite’s order capturing efficiency with Fortude Customer Order Manager
From placing a customer order to delivering goods, having robust COM processes ensure a strong bottom line, positive impact to the cash flow, and increased customer satisfaction. Customer order placement—the head of the COM process—is a critical step. At this point, the customer service representatives should have the visibility to information such as inventory availability and the agility to complete order placements fast. Inability to ensure information accuracy at this level can cause issues when allocating, picking, and shipping goods. This blog post explains the means through which Fortude Customer Order Manager can streamline the customer order management in your Infor M3 or CloudSuite ERP solutions.
Crossing Boundaries: Journeying from Diversity to Inclusion
According to McKinsey’s May 2020 report, “Diversity Wins,” or in other words, “D&I is a powerful enabler of business performance. Companies whose leaders welcome diverse talent and include multiple perspectives are likely to emerge from the crisis stronger. In short: diversity wins, now more than ever.” Here at Fortude, we continue to make diversity part of our DNA. The mistake that is commonly made across several industries is that organizations leave it up to HR to foster inclusive environments. D&I is not an HR strategy; it’s a strategy that includes everyone – so, in order to be successful, we have to be successful together.
Extend Infor M3/CloudSuite’s EDI capabilities with Fortude EDI
Can your electronic document interchange (EDI) solution do more than just exchanging information? Fortude’s EDI Framework provides interfaces to hold, review, revise, and consolidate EDI transactions before posting them to Infor M3 and CloudSuite.
Bringing information closer to business users with Infor Ming.le
Infor Ming.le is an action-oriented social collaboration platform designed for business organizations. Simply put, Ming.le’s interface will remind you that of the popular social media platform Facebook, except Ming.le serves a unique purpose: bringing information from disparate systems closer to business users, helping them work smarter and faster.
Manage your business documents seamlessly with Infor Document Management (IDM)
Businesses often struggle to keep track and manage high volumes of physical and digital documents that are being created within an ERP system. Most businesses manage these documents manually, separately from the ERP process and business transaction. With this kind of a disjointed process, documents get saved in different systems and users have to switch between applications or spend time manually searching for documents.