Application Support Engineer (Angular & NodeJS)
Primary job role
As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and troubleshooting and fixing system malfunctions. You will serve as an expert on the in-house-developed products and will provide solutions to technical and functional problems experienced by clients.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with development groups to resolve more advanced issues
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Resolve customer complaints independently
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Provide training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing products and technologies.
- Direct client management
- A minimum of 1-years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing foreign clients will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge in RDBMS and Document Database
- Hand-on experience in AWS services and Jira, will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Client Orientation
- Ability to work in different local and overseas customer locations or time zones.
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.