Application Support Engineer
Primary job role
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, troubleshooting, and fixing system malfunctions. You will serve as an expert on the in-house-developed products and will provide solutions to technical and functional problems experienced by clients.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with development groups to resolve more advanced issues
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Resolve customer complaints independently
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Providing training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing products and technologies.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a relevant field
- Experience handling foreign clients will be an added advantage
- Good understanding and experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Less and Java Scripts
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows client/server environments
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft SQL Databases and T-SQL
- Good understanding of the REST and Microservices architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Client Orientation
- Ability to work on shift basis covering different regions that Fortude operates in
From insights to thought-leadershipView More
Enabling farm-to-table transparency and visibility with Industry 4.0 technologies
In our last blog post on food supply chain visibility, we talked about why visibility and related concepts such as transparency and traceability matter. In this blog post, we delve into how food and beverage manufacturers and retailers can optimally use Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve and deliver stakeholder expectations concerning visibility, transparency, and traceability.
Building low-code feature-rich applications for CloudSuite with Infor Mongoose
A part of Infor CloudSuite, Mongoose acts as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and is fully integrated with Infor Ming.le and Infor ION. Due to Mongoose's ability to simplify the application designing and deployment process, Nucleus Research recently positioned Infor as a Leader in the Low-Code Application Platforms Value Matrix.
Six reasons to embrace food supply chain transparency
F&B manufacturers should not consider supply chain transparency a burden or an invasion of company privacy. When done right, transparency can benefit all stakeholders in the F&B supply chain: manufacturers, logistics, retailers, regulatory bodies, & most importantly, the conscious consumers. Explore why transparency matters and key concepts such as visibility, and traceability, in our latest blog post: