Fortude is growing.
Grow with us.
A career at Fortude is an opportunity
to add value to global businesses through great technology solutions.
Join us and Simplify the Complex.
As a new and fast-growing startup, we have a very fast paced lifestyle – new customers to win, new challenges to solve and new solutions to architect and deliver. Expect the unexpected and expect to be thrown something new every day!
Talented and inspired – with diverse roots and great ambitions. Collectively we’ve helped transform businesses and lives – from systems for improved care in hospitals to sophisticated operating processes for reducing manufacturing waste.
We are people who make a difference.
Our fast-moving business strategy means we need people all the time – from experts in enterprise technologies, business analysts to learn new industries and seasoned project and people managers – we always have openings for great careers to be made! Scroll down to see what’s open today!
Life at Fortude
We’re a Start up
with a Power Boost
With the backing of a $700M parent and experience in serving world leading brands, we’re a startup with a head start.
Work with Global Giants
Our customers are the best at what they do – which means we have to be exceptional to make them even better
Settling for less than optimal is not an option –demanding the best possible way of crafting a solution
Rich Culture with
a Diverse Team
Ladies, Gentlemen, youth and the wiser-ones, tall, average-height, the fitness freaks and those who could-be-fitter, the ones who breathe code and the design gurus – they’re all here!
- Work Hard. Play Hard
We really do believe that happy people are the most important thing. Our people enjoy Flexi hours, working from home and most importantly empathetic leaders who have people development as a formal goal.
Movie nights, BBQs, Quiz Night, Thursday Madness, Chill-out Room, Fun Team Meetings, Karaoke, Gym Memberships, Wellness programs, Fitness Regimes, Biggest Loser, Yoga – Woo hoo!
With our customers operations all over the world, the Fortude team works on customer projects, both on-site and off-site all over the world. See new places. Learn new Cultures. (and Taste Great Food!)
Work With Us
We have following openings in our company right now!
- Provide functional support for M3 Manufacturing module implementations
- Engage in training, scenario testing, business analysis & process mapping, data validation
- Lead, manage and participate in day-to-day client operations, enhancements, projects implementations and post go-live support
- Partner with businesses in assessing, defining and documentation of requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions
- Promote process improvement and innovation to drive business process optimization
- Perform and document impact analysis and estimates for change requests
Key Skills & Competencies
- Competency in following areas in M3 Manufacturing and Planning modules:
- Product data management
- Capacity requirement planning
- Material requirement planning
- Manufacturing order processing
- Manufacturing execution
- Quality management
- LAB and inspection control
- Thorough knowledge of the F&B domain
- 3+ years of Infor M3 experience
- Exposure to end-to-end Infor M3 implementations
- Sound communication skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Infor M3 certification will be an added advantage
Fortude is looking for a talented, self-driven BI professional who has a passion for analyzing and solving problems to join our team. The incumbent will be responsible for eliciting customer requirements, designing solutions and working with our business intelligence team to build, deploy, support and continuously improve BI solutions for our customers across multiple geographies.
What we expect?
- Minimum 8+ years of experience building business intelligence or data warehousing solutions
- Experience with business analysis, designing and developing data warehouses, data integration, data modeling, and business data visualization
- Knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server Database Engine, T-SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Services OLAP & Tabular, and Reporting Services
- Experience with data modeling and data visualization using Infor BI, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, Birst will be an added advantage
- Experience with tabular data modeling and cloud-based BI development will be an advantage
- Experience working with the healthcare, public services, finance and/or manufacturing sector organizations will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to work with multiple BI tools and platforms
What will make you stand out?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrable client-facing experience and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Passion for technical excellence in business intelligence and/or related technologies is a must
- Self-starter mentality
- Minimum ‘MCSA: SQL Server 2012’ certification or a similar certification
- MCITP in Business Intelligence 2008 will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field will be an advantage
Or send your CV to,