Fortude is growing.
Grow with us.
A career at Fortude is an opportunity
to add value to global businesses through great technology solutions.
Join us and Simplify the Complex.
As a new and fast-growing startup, we have a very fast paced lifestyle – new customers to win, new challenges to solve and new solutions to architect and deliver. Expect the unexpected and expect to be thrown something new every day!
Talented and inspired – with diverse roots and great ambitions. Collectively we’ve helped transform businesses and lives – from systems for improved care in hospitals to sophisticated operating processes for reducing manufacturing waste.
We are people who make a difference.
Our fast-moving business strategy means we need people all the time – from experts in enterprise technologies, business analysts to learn new industries and seasoned project and people managers – we always have openings for great careers to be made! Scroll down to see what’s open today!
Life at Fortude
We’re a Start up
with a Power Boost
With the backing of a $700M parent and experience in serving world leading brands, we’re a startup with a head start.
Work with Global Giants
Our customers are the best at what they do – which means we have to be exceptional to make them even better
Settling for less than optimal is not an option –demanding the best possible way of crafting a solution
Rich Culture with
a Diverse Team
Ladies, Gentlemen, youth and the wiser-ones, tall, average-height, the fitness freaks and those who could-be-fitter, the ones who breathe code and the design gurus – they’re all here!
- Work Hard. Play Hard
We really do believe that happy people are the most important thing. Our people enjoy Flexi hours, working from home and most importantly empathetic leaders who have people development as a formal goal.
Movie nights, BBQs, Quiz Night, Thursday Madness, Chill-out Room, Fun Team Meetings, Karaoke, Gym Memberships, Wellness programs, Fitness Regimes, Biggest Loser, Yoga – Woo hoo!
With our customers operations all over the world, the Fortude team works on customer projects, both on-site and off-site all over the world. See new places. Learn new Cultures. (and Taste Great Food!)
Work With Us
We have following openings in our company right now!
- Create and update marketing and communication materials (brochures, posters, signs, logos, print/web images, etc.)
- Assist with social media projects
- Create graphical content to be published on the company website (banners, icons, images, etc.)
- Format slide decks
- Maintain consistent brand image across all marketing material
- A good eye for design, layout, typography, and attention to detail
- Currently studying a degree in graphics or an equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Competent in Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint is a must)
- Knowledge of print production standards
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS will be a plus
- Video editing and motion graphics skills will be an advantage
- Creativity, good communication skills and ability to work in a team
The primary role of the Project Manager is to own and manage software delivery throughout the software development lifecycle while adhering to the prescribed project methodology. Responsibilities include management of the entire project lifecycle including the management of requirements, scope, stakeholders, risks and issues, functional and technical documentation, testing activities, implementation activities, deployment and transition activities, etc. Further, he/she will closely work with other internal departments on the dependencies and provide day-to-day direction to the project team and be responsible for timely internal and client communications on progress updates, dependencies, constraints, risk, and issues, etc.
- Schedule, monitor, and guide all phases of the project lifecycle
- Develop detailed project plans and work schedules for individual consultants, QA and development resources
- Define scope and objectives, project deliverables and critical target milestones
- Guide teams on effort estimations and estimate cost
- Provide methodology guidance and tailoring for implementation approach
- Assist consultants and individual teams in executing activities and producing deliverables
- Ensure that the team adheres to quality standards specified for the project
- Track progress towards project goals, proactively report progress and issues
- Monitor project activities and identify any open issues/risks in each phase proactively
- Coordinate with different teams including resource planning to schedule and allocate resources
- Communicate changes to appropriate parties
- Provide status updates to all internal and client stakeholders
- Maintain the issue lists and prioritize problem resolution
- Establish and monitor compliance with standards for governance, documentation, and data
- Seven years industry experience with 3+ years’ experience as a project manager
Educational/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
- PMP certification
- Microsoft Project
- Estimation & Costing
- Resource management
- Corporate procedures and tools
As a technical consultant your primary role will be to carry out ERP development and integration with external systems using the preferred ERP technology stack. You will be required to work extensively with the functional consultants and customers throughout the project life cycle.
- ERP experience
- Ability to perform well in all stages of software development lifecycle
- Development background in .NET, WPF, JScript, HTML5, ASP.net MVC, Angular
- Knowledge in XML, XPath, XQuery
- Knowledge in T-SQL & Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge in Microsoft Reporting Service
- Familiar with OOP concepts
- Fundamental knowledge in Java
- Knowledge in DB2 & DB2 queries.
- EDI (X12, EDIFACT) development knowledge
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar role (For Technical Consultant)
- BSc in Information Technology or Computer Science)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Strong collaboration and organizing skills
- Demonstrable passion for technical excellence
Or send your CV to,